Full course description
Join us at Emory Decatur Hospital for our 6th Annual Perinatal Conference.
- Friday October 4th 2019
- Registration: 7:30 a.m.
- Program: 8:00 a.m.-4:30p.m.
Conference program will include:
- Keynote Speaker-Charles Johnson - And Then She Was Gone...
- General Sessions:
- Zsakeba Henderson, MD - Process Improvement through an Equity Lens
- Philidah Seda, MSN, RN - Redefining 4th Trimester Care to Improve Outcomes
- Clifton Kenon, Jr. DNP, IBCLC - I’m Starting with the Nurse in the Mirror: What We Say or Don’t Say Matters
- Tanya Abreu - From Burnout to Brilliance: Transforming Stress to Personal Success
- Concurrent sessions will cover a variety of perinatal topics.
Continental breakfast, lunch, and snack will be provided.
- Dr M. Bobbie Bailey Women’s Tower
- Auditorium, 1st floor
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- 2701 N. Decatur Rd
- Decatur, GA 30033
Emory Nursing Professional Development Center (ENPDC) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Attendees to this CNE activity will be awarded contact hours by ENPDC.